The 30 years milestone celebration was climaxed with a dinner gala dubbed “RIA Money Transfer Bank Partner Dinner And Awards”.
Ria put together the classy event to show appreciation to it partners and celebrate banks in Ghana who have partnered them over the past nine years of operations in Ghana.
Award winning Singer Irene Logan and Comedian Hogan entertained the audience as they wined and dinned on the memorable evening.
Ria Money Transfer (Ria) is the 3rd largest money transfer companies worldwide, with millions of transactions per month processed through an extensive network of agents located in more than 323,000 locations in 146 countries worldwide.
Ria guarantees that your money is safe and that your family and loved ones will receive it on time. Ria stores and agent locations are conveniently located, their rates are competitive and their service is fast, friendly and reliable. You can send money to your recipient online or through a Ria store or Ria agent worldwide for cash pick-up from a Ria Agent Location or via straight to a bank account.
Below is the full list of winners on the night:
a) Outstanding Teller Awards ( For Best Performing Tellers) 2017
1. Ms. Ruth Antwi – umb Ghana- Kama Plaza Branch in Kumasi
2. Linda Adjoa Nsafoah –GCB Bank Ltd – Sunyani Branch
3. Edwin Daniel Arthur – Unibank – Madina Branch
b) Staff Excellence Awards (For Specific Bank Staff)
4. Best Ria Ambassador Award – Adwoa Manko Buadu- GCB Bank Ltd
5. Award for Exceptional Performance in Technology Integration – Nii Armah Annan – GCB Bank Ltd
6. Award for Best Money Transfer Team 2017 – Access Bank (Ghana) Money Transfer Team
c) Corporate Awards – Awards for deserving banks
7. Fastest Growing Bank Partner Award 2017- Ecobank Ghana
8. Best Technology Driven Bank Partner Award 2017 – GT Bank (Ghana)
9. Award for Best Bank Partner In Customer Service 2017 – uniBank (Ghana) Ltd.
10. Most Accessible Bank Partner Award 2017– GCB Bank Ltd.
11. Best Ria Brand Champion Award 2017 – GT Bank (Ghana) Ltd.
12. Long Service and Commitment Award – umb Ghana
13. Award for Best Bank in Sub-Agent Partnerships 2017 – Ecobank Ghana
14. Best Compliance Support Partner Award 2017 – ADB Ltd Ghana
15. Special Award for Prestige Banking Experience 2017 – Stanbic Bank
16. Special Award for Going Above and Beyond 2017 – Zenith Bank Ghan
d) Overall Bank Partner of the Year Award.
17. Bank Partner of the Year Award (Second Runner Up) 2017 – Ecobank Ghana
18. Bank Partner of the Year Award (First Runner Up) 2017– uniBank (Ghana) Ltd
19. Bank Partner of Year Award (Winner) 2017 – GCB Bank